Rebuilding Together to Revive Our Community
We are builders—that's what we do. We have built thousands of homes over the span of 25 years throughout California. We understand what it takes to get the job done and get it done right.
DeNova is a family-owned company which makes us nimble and uniquely capable of stepping up in a time of need. quality without compromise, commitment with every fiber of energy we possess and superior customer service is core to who we are.
Our mantra "Building a Better Community" means the community as a whole and we take that very seriously. It is this passion that drives us to make a difference in any way we can. Our R & R Program encompasses a wide variety of charitable foundations and causes—from HomeAid to the recent fires in Sonoma and Napa counties, we are working hard to rebuild and revive the communities we serve.
Our hearts are heavy for those who suffered such devastating losses during the recent wildfires. As the owners of DeNova Homes, we believe we can play a vital role in rebuilding impacted neighborhoods and the community. We are committed to long-term efforts to rebuild the region.
DeNova Homes will implement production homebuilding systems and technologies that allow us to build homes more efficiently, more cost-effectively and to higher standards of quality than would otherwise be possible. Rooted in the area, our efforts are close to our home and our hearts, and we are committed to the long term revitalization of the region.
We hope you will keep an eye on this space over the weeks ahead. We will update this website as we continue to gather more information from the Residents, City and County, and as our plans ultimately become more operational. For additional information, please call (925) 222-4006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and may God bless you and your families.
Dave and Lori Sanson
North Bay Fire Relief
Family-owned and California proud, DeNova Homes is here to support you in this time of regrowth.
Through our R&R Program, DeNova can help guide you through the process of rebuilding your home. We understand it is complicated and can be completely overwhelming. In this uncertain time, we are confident that we can provide you the resources and expertise while working together to build your new home. At the end of your journey, we hope you can find a different kind of R&R—some well deserved rest and relaxation.
How Can DeNova Help You?
As your builder we will:
- Utilize our production homebuilding systems, techniques and technology to build houses more efficiently, more cost-effectively and to higher standards of quality
- Leverage long-established, region-wide industry resources to attract the necessary trades, labor and project management
- Have project managers working directly with homeowners and each neighborhood to coordinate planning
- Work with the City to get programs in place that will expedite the approval of plans
- Mitigate any negative insurance impacts through designing floorplans as consistent as possible to the homes that were lost
- Our architectural teams will work in concert with owners in group meetings to design updated floor plans and elevations to increase long-term home values
- Provide a home customizing center where owners can work with our designers on selection of flooring, window coverings, countertops, custom room options, and more
- Offer a variety of front and rear yard landscaping options
- Provide top-of-the-line customer service including a new home orientation, home warranty and support throughout the future years of home ownership.
As the largest nationwide provider of transitional housing in America, HomeAid builds and maintains communities where temporarily homeless families and individuals are provided housing, training and resources to help them regain self-sufficiency.
DeNova Homes is proud to support HomeAid Northern California. We have been a builder captain, donating our time and expertise to build the Women and Children's building of Mission Solano's Bridge to Life Center in Fairfield, as well as a remodel for STAND! For Families Free of Violence in Contra Costa County. As Board Members, Dave and Lori Sanson continually work to support HomeAid's mission and inspire all DeNova team members to do the same. Please click the HomeAid logo to learn more and find out how you can help those in need.
Building a Better Community
DeNova Homes is honored to support these and other organizations in our efforts to "build a better community":
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- Children's Hospital
- Foster A Dream
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Rebekah Children's Services
- Volunteers of America
- Wheelchair Foundation
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
The Sears Family
DeNova Homes, together with over 1,200 contributors and volunteers, joined ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" design team to build an "Extreme" new home for 17 year-old Jhyrve Sears and her family of Martinez. The DeNova Homes team put their heart and soul into building the Sears family a new home in just 4 days and 8 hours to make their dream come true.
Until a year ago, the life of the Sears family was nothing out of the ordinary. Mom, Karen Sears, and her children, daughter Jhyrve and son Lucas lived together in Martinez, California. However, their lives changed in February 2004 when Jhyrve was diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder...